Albion Country Bowl Complementary Feed contains premium mince and tasty fruit and vegetables all combined in one meal. The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
Containing 100% British Meat, Offal, Fruit and Vegetables.
33 in stock
- Additional information
- Safety Notice
Albion Country Bowl Premium Venison & Chicken raw dog food is a Complementary Feed containing premium mince Venison, Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Peas, Apples, Pears and Plums all combined in one meal. Includes bone.
• The meals contain the vitamins and minerals that any dog would need for an active and healthy life.
• Venison is low in fat and is stacked full with Vitamins and Iron and is also high in Protein.
• The Chicken contains bones, packed with Calcium and Phosphorous for bone development.
• Energy levels can be increased by adding more Beef and Lamb to the diet when dogs are working as higher protein and fat levels are then required.
• No artificial colouring, fillers, preservatives, additives, grains or cereals.
• Contains ground bone.
• Contains British Meat, Offal, Fruit and Vegetables.
Feed your dog Albion Country Bowl Premium Venison & Chicken combined with pulped fruit and vegetables and supplement with raw bones to provide a healthy, natural and balanced diet.
Dogs can be fed either once or twice a day and we suggest replacing one or two meals a week with raw bones.
Always ensure your dog has free access to clean, fresh drinking water.
Venison 35%, Chicken 30%, Sweet Potato 10%, Carrots 10%, Peas 10%, Pear 2%, Apples 2%, Plum 1%
Protein 16%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Ash 2%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Moisture 69%
When purchasing foods, treats, chews, supplements, or toys it is the responsibility of the pet owner to consider the suitability of the product. Always supervise your pet to ensure the treat/chew/toy is adequately chewed as swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it can be harmful or even fatal. Some items may contain moisture/deodoriser sachets which must be removed and disposed of before feeding your pet. Always have fresh water available. Always read the instructions provided on the packaging before use. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our products is correct, however manufacturers can change product formulation without prior notice, so you should always read the product label prior to use.